Pleasant View is an amazing place to live and raise a family. If you live here, then I probably don’t have to tell you. Being one of the safest and most prosperous cities in Utah, Pleasant View has been a great place for students, families, and businesses of all kinds including dentistry.
Dentists have had a place in Pleasant View for a long time and for good reason. As the city continues to grow, the need for oral care has increased. That’s why we exist. To serve the North Ogden and Pleasant View communities.
Cosmetic dentistry has quite literally brightened up the community with new smiles and people feeling great about their smiles. A cosmetic dental procedure can really change the way a person feels about themselves. Though we believe that esthetic dentistry should never exceed the overall oral and general health of a patient.
Now, what is Cosmetic dentistry? Quite simply, it’s dentistry done to make your teeth and smile look and feel great while also making your teeth healthy. Smile enhancement can make a huge difference to your overall appearance and make you feel confident about your smile in a way you haven’t felt before. A small change can make a huge positive change.
Cosmetic dentistry has been making Pleasant View a brighter place by helping people feel good about their smiles and wanting to smile more. A simple thing like a smile can make a big difference.
Here’s a short list of the benefits of smiling:
- Even a forced smile can boost your mood by increasing the endorphins in your brain.
- Smiles are contagious and will help other people around you feel great!
- Smiling can help your immune system. Smiling helps relax your body which contributes to better health and a better immune system.
- Smiling is a universal sign of happiness. No matter what language you speak, smiling will tell everyone you’re happy!
- Smiling is more attractive than makeup. According to a study done by Orbit, 69% of people find woman more attractive smiling than with makeup.
So there are a few of many reasons why smiling is awesome and cosmetic dentistry can help create an awesome smile!
Another fun fact, more than 30% of people smile more than 20 times a day and children smile more than 400 times a day. I think it’s safe to say we should all learn from the children and smile a bit more.
You might be thinking, “I don’t like my smile, what can I do?” There are several options and state of the art procedures that range from minor changes to larger ones, all aimed to make your smile better. You can give us a call with questions or take a look at our cosmetics page for more details and info on how you can start your path to a better smile. So give us a call or visit (cosmetics page) to start.